Purpose of this policy:
CCS Healthcare AB ("we") are committed to protecting your privacy.
This policy explains how any information you provide or that is otherwise collected from you via this website www.clinomyn.com ("the Clinomyn Website") is used and how your privacy is protected.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and it is treated.
The Clinomyn Website is operated by or on behalf of CCS Healthcare AB (“we”, “us”). We are registered in Sweden under company registration number 556335-4439 and have our registered office at Box 10054, 781 10, Borlänge, Sweden.
We appoint distributors in various countries to promote and sell the Clinomyn product range. For details of the distributor applicable to your country, please refer to the “Contact Us” section of the Clinomyn Website (“Distributor”).
Information we may collect from you:
The following data about you may be collected via the Clinomyn Website and may be processed by us and/or our Distributor:
- Information that you provide by filling in electronic forms (including, but not limited to, the “Enquiry Form”) on the Clinomyn Website.
- If you contact us and/or our Distributor, we and/or our they may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Occasionally, we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to the Clinomyn Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- Information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to collate aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Storage of your information:
Uses made of the information:
The information held about you may be used in the following ways by us and/or our Distributor:
- To monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the Clinomyn Website in an effective manner for you and your computer and to better meet the needs of customers and visitors to the Clinomyn Website.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or our Distributor which we or they feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes (for example, by signing up to a newsletter). However, If you do not want your data to be used in this way for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box(es) situated on the form on which we collect your data to indicate this.
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features which may be added to the Clinomyn Website, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to the Clinomyn Website.
Transfer of information:
Other than set out in this policy, your information will not be disclosed to any third party for any other purposes without your consent, other than:
- To any member of our group and/or the Distributor’s group (which means our and/or their subsidiaries, ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries);
- In the event that we and/or our Distributor sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we/they may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If CCS Healthcare AB and/or the Distributor or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held about customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- If we and/or the Distributor are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of CCS Healthcare AB, the Distributor, our customers, or others.
Keeping our records accurate:
We aim to keep all information we hold about you as accurate and as up to date as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us using the contact details set out below. We will keep and use the information only for as long as is necessary.
Access to and removal of your information:
You have the right to ask for your personal data not to be processed for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we and/or our Distributor intend to use your data for such purposes or to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by following the “unsubscribe” directions set out in any electronic communications.
You also have the right to access information held about you. Any access request may be subject to an administrative fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. Please contact us for further details.
All information you provide to us will be kept confidential through the use of secure server software. This is intended to ensure that information can only be exchanged between you, us and any third party who we transfer the information to for the purposes detailed in this policy. Furthermore, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given to us, to prevent unauthorised access.
Unfortunately, however, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Therefore, although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Clinomyn Website and consequently any transmission is at your own risk.
Third party websites:
The Clinomyn Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of the Distributor and our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates.
If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites may have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the policies and practices of such websites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data via these websites.
Changes to this policy: